Jong Ho Kim
- team player with a friendly and magnetic personality with energetic attitude.
- Eager, ambitious and well adept at working in teams as well as independently.
- Able to work with different types of personalities and environments.
SUMMARY OF SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS
- Trained and worked in 3D Modeling, Rigging, Animation, UV mapping and Texture with different softwares.
- Understanding pipeline from mock ups to contents delivers to clients.
- Always open to try and learn new tools.
- Experienced with Maya, ZBrush, Unity, Photoshop, After Effects and etc.
- Capable of quickly learning and utilizing new software applications.
Sheridan institute of Technology and Advanced Learning, 2006 – 2011
Bachelor of Applied Arts (Animation)
2015-present GridCast Digital Signage Company – Gridcast.ca (Multi-Media designer/3D Generalist)
2010 “Butterfly Dream”, Collaboration work with CUC (Communication of University China) for AniWOW Beijing Student Animation Festival commercial shorts. (Directing, Animating, Compositing, 3D rig and modeling on one of six shorts.)
2009 Worked on ‘Totally Spiez’, by Digital Emation (Located in S.Korea), 2009 summer. (Clean up Artist/ In-between.)